Having a virtual assistant (VA) is fast becoming a need for the busy entrepreneur, small business owner, and person on the run. With the advent of new technologies and ways of doing business, a VA can help you optimize your success. Below are the top ten reasons to hire a virtual assistant for yourself.
1. Focus on the business of making money. Having a VA allows you the freedom to create more profitability for your company. You can give your full concentration to your business, rather than bothering with administrative tasks.
2. Saves you money.
Why invest in payroll, benefits, insurance, etc. (i.e., a full time employee) when you could be delegating that money to building your business. There is no need to hire in-house personnel -- a VA is always virtually available to perform the duties that you need in running your business.
3. Freedom to pursue pleasurable activities. Having a VA work with you frees you up to pursue the activities that help keep your creative juices flowing. When you are bogged down worrying about administrative tasks, you are not thinking about new and exciting ways in which your business could be growing.
4. One-stop shopping. A VA can perform duties that range from word processing, maintaining billing — both personal and business, creating marketing tools such as brochures, flyers and business cards, travel arrangements, maintaining databases and sending out mailings, etc. There is no business duty that a VA cannot perform. And if I don't know how to do something, I'll learn. See the types of things I do for my clients here.
5. Tailored to fit your needs. Whether you need one letter typed or need monthly billing to clients, a VA can perform these duties. You and I create an individualized working partnership.
6. Freedom to work from any location. Whether you are in your office, in your home or vacationing in Tahiti, a VA is always accessible to you. We maintain contact through telephone, Skype, fax, email, or instant messaging.
7. Delegate time-consuming responsibilities. Let a VA take care of those responsibilities so that you may pursue (worry-free) the business of living your life and running your business.
8. Highly trained personnel. VAs are professionals that have training in the corporate, small business and professional world and have tailored their skills to meet with the needs of the modern day business professional.
9. Individual service provided. For the entrepreneur, freelancer, or small business, it is important that your particular needs are seen as unique. A VA is the person who will oversee your business and/or personal life. They can maintain your mailing lists, maintain correspondence, keep track of memberships that need to be renewed, remind you of important dates, arrange travel, or send flowers. They act as your partner in caring for those tasks personally. See a list of some of the things I do for my clients here.
10. Let their strengths be your strength. Why waste time on tasks that are not your primary objective, passion or expertise? Being a successful business owner entails hiring the right people for the right job. By hiring a VA, you are partnering with the professional that has the knowledge of the inner workings of the administrative and corporate fields.
Source: Coachville.com article written by Sheri Peterson
Copyright 2013. Sunny's Virtual Assistance. All rights reserved.